Docker & Kubernetes Fundamentals
- Use the Docker client to build images and run containers
- Write a Dockerfile, build an image and run it as a container, and store the image in a registry.
- Use the kubectl CLI commands to create resources on a Kubernetes cluster.
- Deploy and update applications in a Kubernetes cluster.
- Configure probes to implement best-practice application deployment patterns
- Troubleshoot deployment issues.
- Understand when and how to use the various Kubernetes Service Types and Networking Controller to direct traffic as required for applications within a cluster.
- Employ best practices for namespacing and labelling of Kubernetes resources.